Milford Moves 5K
Start your Father’s Day celebration with us! This family-friendly event is a fundraiser honoring local Veterans. All proceeds raised will be donated to Milford’s Veterans groups: American Legion, Disabled American Veterans (DAV), Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), and Vietnam Veterans of America. We encourage all abilities to join us.
- After the 5K, enjoy free pizza from the Colony Grill truck!
- Participants ages 21+ are invited to Colony Grill of Milford for a free post-race beer or soft drink.
- Other post-race refreshments and fluids.
- The 5k Run/Walk is bib chip-timed!
- Plenty of parking in nearby lots, at The Milford Bank on the green, and Colony Grill parking lots (no parking on the racecourse).
- A specially designed shirt will be guaranteed to all entrants registered by June 8th.
- Free Kids “Run For The Flag” Fun Run – a non-competitive, 200-yard scamper for kids 12 and younger only – weather permitting. All kids receive a flag and prize at the finish – with a group photo to follow.
If you or your company would like to partner with us, please contact Peter Berube at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors & Supporters!
“TO ALL WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES AT THE BATTLE OF DAI-DO, APRIL 30 – MAY 5,
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH VIETNAM. SEMPER FI” – Anonymous Sponsor
All Electric Construction & Communication
Bloszko Plumbing & Heating
Twin Lights Milford Body Shop
Mar-Len Printing & Mailing
Wanda Carlson, State Farm Agent
Hyatt Place Milford
Super 8 Hotel Milford/New Haven
Kiwanis Club of Milford
Acura of Milford
DeMatteo Legal Solutions
The Powerwash Guys
Subway (I-95 Milford)
Paula’s Hair & Wig Boutique
Orange Theory Fitness
Sanitary Equipment Co, Inc.
Curseaden & Moore, LLC
Marty Schaivone is our official Race Director. He is the coordinator of more than 30 races in CT, including the Aquarion/Barnum Festival 5k & 10k in Bridgeport, the Colony Grill Hot Oil Run, Bigelow Tea Community Challenge in Fairfield, the Great Pumpkin Classic at Trumbull High School, and many more races in Fairfield County. MS Running Productions is available for event consulting & directing. Contact Marty at email@example.com. See the 2018 schedule at www.hitekracing.com/msrunning
2019 Milford Moves for our Veterans 5K
Thank you to all the runners, walkers, sponsors, supporters and volunteers who helped make our 5th Annual Milford Moves 5K a success! The 2019 event raised over $20,000 for Milford Veterans groups.
2018 Milford Moves for our Veterans 5K
Thank you to all the runners, walkers, sponsors, supporters and volunteers who helped make our 4th Annual 5K a success! The Milford Moves for Veterans event raised $20,135 for Milford Veterans groups.